Graduate Next Steps
Congratulations and welcome to Texas Woman’s!
There are a few things you need to do as a graduate student before classes start.
Step 1: Your Pioneer Portal Account
Pioneer Portal is where you will accept your scholarships and financial aid, register for classes and more. Your Pioneer Portal 账户 must be set up before you can access your TWU Gmail 账户.
SelfService is where you can view your degree plan and class schedule. Use it to sign up for classes and make sure you are on track to graduate. For help with set up, contact email@example.com or call 940-898-3971.
Step 2: Your TWU Gmail Account
- 去 Gmail.bblearn.britesgas.com and log in with your Pioneer Portal login. The first login must be on a desktop or laptop computer. Your email login information is the same as your Pioneer Portal. Example: JPioneer@bblearn.britesgas.com
- Follow the prompts to add your 账户
- You can access your TWU Gmail 账户 anytime from Gmail.bblearn.britesgas.com or logging into your Pioneer Portal 账户 at 门户网站.bblearn.britesgas.com
We recommend checking your TWU Gmail 账户 每天 or once a week. This is where communication from TWU is sent, including scholarships and financial aid award letters, housing selection and enrollment information, so it's important to check it often. For help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 940-898-3971.
Step 3: 应用 for Financial Aid
- Applications open: 10月. 1
- Renew FAFSA each year to qualify for more types of financial aid
- TWU's institution code: 003646
- TWU's FAFSA priority deadlines:
- 夏天 & 下降: 1月. 15
- Spring: 9月. 1
Step 4: 应用 for Scholarships
- Fall deadline: March 1
- Spring deadline: 12月. 14
Step 5: Meet with your Advisor
Step 6: Register for Classes
Step 7: Attend Orientation
You'll learn vital information about TWU's graduate school at orientation.
Step 8: Pay Tuition & 费用
Pay by the posted deadlines to avoid deleting your course schedule. Review your tuition charges and fees and learn how to sign up for installment payment plans with the 财务主管's office.
Page last updated 3:27 PM, 12月ember 15, 2022